About the job
Frontline Ambulance Crews Required!!
Position Type: Bank
ECA Pay Rates: PAYE (zero hour contract) Up to £10.16 per hour/Personal Service Company (PSC) Up to £12.90 per hour
EMT Pay Rates:PAYE (zero hour contract) Up to £15.67 per hour / Personal Service Company (PSC) Up to £19.89 per hour
Paramedic Pay Rates: PAYE (zero hour contract) Up to £20.32 per hour/Personal Service Company (PSC) Up to £25.80 per hour
Location: Loudwater (High Wycombe)
We are looking to appoint a number of emergency crews at Falck Ambulance UK.These bank roles will involve shift work deploying from our Loudwater (High Wycombe)station – working Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday and Weeknights when available.
We would like to hear from:
- Experienced Emergency Care Assistants
- Experienced Emergency Medical Technicians
- Qualified Paramedics
Applicants must have a full UK manual driving licence (no more than 6 points), frontline experience is essential
- FREC 4 for ECAs
- Emergency Medical Technician qualification for EMTs
- HCPC registered and Paramedic qualifications for Paramedics
Certified in emergency blue light driving is essential for all roles.
What you can expect when working for Falck UK Ambulance
- You will receive an enhanced pay rate of time and one third for night work.
- Incentive Pay for attending Induction
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com
When applying, please indicate which role you are interested in.
For informal enquiries, please call our recruitment hotline on 0207 5104275 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer & Earn! Employee Referral Bonus Scheme Available.