About the job
Do you have a passion in caring for people? Would you like to work in a fast paced environment and be part of a frontline team responding to any emergency situation?
We want to hear from people from all walks of life with a real passion and determination to train as an Emergency Care Assistant. If you want to get first class training with a global leader in its industry, then the Falck UK Ambulance Trainee Scheme is for you.
What we are looking for?
- It is essential, that applicants have a demonstrable passion for the healthcare industry such as working as an Ambulance Care Assistant or experience working in a hospital setting dealing with patients.
- Full UK manual driving licence with 3 years driving experience (a maximum of six penalty points for minor motoring offences will be considered)
- Emotional resilience, flexible, approachable, enthusiastic, hardworking and have the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent communication and listening skills as well as attention to detail
What’s on offer?
If selected from our recruitment assessment day, you will be invited to attend a structured training programme consisting of:
- L2 –L3 Blue Light Driver Training
- FREC3 & FREC 4
- First Response & Trust Induction
- Full paid training will be provided via a payback scheme.
When you have successfully completed the training we would deploy you on a full time ECA contract at one of our stations – Bow, Sevenoaks, Harrow or Loudwater. Should you be selected, you will however be able to state a preference work base at the interview stage.
If you are interested in this exciting training and career development opportunity, please submit your CV to email@example.com