Bow, East London
- Reports To
40 hours per week
£20,000 p.a (pro-rata)
About the job
We are looking for an Administration Clerk to Join Falck Ambulance on a 3 month fixed term contract. The ideal candidate will have had previous administration experience, be extremely organised and ready to be the ambassador for the Payroll Department.
Located in Bow on the DLR line which runs through Stratford, our Head Office is minutes away from London’s financial district.
Falck delivers first class Patient Transport Services to NHS Trusts and Ambulance Services across the UK and we pride ourselves on being a ‘people helping people’ organisation. With this in mind, we want to attract people who share the same values and behaviours as we do, which are centred on being reliable, customer focussed and going the extra mile.
What are the Responsibilities of this Administration Clerk role?
Your day-to-day duties will usually include:
- Checking employees working hours
- Deducting tax and national insurance payments
- Processing holiday, sick and maternity pay, and expenses
- Calculating overtime, shift payments and pay increases
- Answering staff queries about timesheets or pay slips
- issuing P45s and other tax forms
- Various administrative tasks to include corresponding with HMRC.
Working with us, all eligible employees receive
- Ongoing training
- Competitive salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible work schedules
- 3% Employer Pension contribution
- Company sick pay & holiday scheme
- Annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s at C grade and above.
- Preferably minimum 2 ‘A’ levels.
- Work experience of a similar role, in Practice, for a period in excess of 6 months.
Personal Skills Required
- Enthusiasm and commitment.
- The ability to work both on own initiative and in a team environment.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £20,000.00 /year (pro-rata)