Non-emergency Patient Transport Services
Ambulance Care Assistant - Falck Agile Response Unit
- Reports To
Head of Operational Development
4 on 4 off 38.5 hours per week - working hours vary between 0600-0000
£10.30 per hour
About the job
Falck Agile Response is a new dynamic business unit that will be at the cutting edge of developing exciting opportunities in PTS. We are looking for a small number of front-line crews who are able, want to develop and like a challenging environment.
The role will be to support the agile response in its operations around London, where you can be based at one of our locations and travel to where support is needed. This will offer a wide range of opportunity, not only within Falck but to work with the Wider NHS and give you the exposer to develop further within your career with Falck.
What do you get?
- Comprehensive Training and Induction Programme
- Chance to take your career further with more patient caring skills
- QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF)
- Assigned mentors - to help you settle in.
- Up to 28 days annual leave - including Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- We pay in an extra 3% - into your pension schem
- Cycle to work – we’ll help with the cost of a bike
- Savings schemes – lower prices and amazing discounts on things you buy often
- 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Development in key aspects of mobilising contracts and developing client relationships.
- Clinical training, opportunities to work around the UK and potential further enhancements on completion of a successful probation
To apply for this role, you’ll have:
- A Full UK manual driving license held for at least 2 years
- No more than 6 points/ endorsements on your driving license
- A caring, flexible personality
- Willingness to learn
- Strong work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile to deliver good patient care.