Kingston Hospital (KT2 7QB)
- Reports To
£9.15 Per Hour
About the job
Hours: Available rotas:
- 1900 to 0700, 4 days on/4days off - 38.5 hours per week
This exciting opportunity is perfect for a proactive, reliable and driven individual seeking a fresh new challenge in a rewarding and trusted position.
Falck is a global leader in the provision of Patient Transport services and as a ‘people helping people’ business we know that having the right team is essential to delivering our very high standards of patient care.
We are looking for more than just experienced drivers. We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate a warm, positive and people focussed attitude and who will go above and beyond to make our patients feel comfortable and cared for.
The post holder will be responsible for driving or assisting on a non-emergency patient transport ambulance transporting sick, injured or convalescent patients to and from their hospital appointments. You will also adhere to company requirements when recording patient journey times by using the provided XDA/Mobile data device.
What you can expect when working for Falck UK Ambulance:
• Further investments in quality training (First Aid at Work), equipment, and vehicles
• Competitive Salary
• Flexible and accommodating work schedules
• A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can deploy as quickly as possible and a dedicated training team that ensures you remain compliant to work
• Company sick pay & holiday scheme eligibility
• Auto-enrolment onto our contributory workplace pension
• Vaccination Programme, Eye care VDU
• Cycle to Work Schemes
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Eligibility to join the Blue Light discount service
• Progression within EMS (Emergency Medical Service), personnel, training, health and safety, or operations management
In order to apply for this role, you need to have a full UK manual car driving licence with a minimum of 3 years driving experience. Please note we will consider applications with no more that 6 penalty points on your licence.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
Due to the range of patients you may encounter, you are to complete a mandatory enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check. We operate both enhanced adult and children checks for this role in line with our compliance.
If successful, you will need to be available to attend Falck’s training course which takes place over duration of 8 days.
All of our employees are well trained, highly professional and dedicated to ensuring flawless and reliable service delivery. So whether you are just entering the field or looking for a new challenge, we have some exceptional opportunities to build your career within our growing organisation. If this sounds like the role for you, then apply now and become someone who makes a difference to people’s lives….starting with your own!
To apply please use the relevant link.