- Reports To
Control Room Manager
45 hours p/w (Relief - 5 days out of 7
£9.00 per hour
About the job
Falck is a global leader in the provision of Patient Transport Services. Operating nationwide we have a fleet of high quality and fully fitted ambulances and patient transport vehicles operating across England and Wales. We undertake over 3000 patient journeys per day, providing a transport service locally and nationally to patients requiring emergency support, and those travelling to hospital appointments, care homes or any other places of care.
About the Role
We are looking for a Call Centre Team Leader for our busy operation at Atcham, Shropshire. A new role that requires the successful relief candidate to cover dispatch during times of annual leave, sickness and busy periods. When not covering in dispatch you will be required to facilitate call handling duties to cover required shifts in the call centre.
As relief, the candidate will need to be extremely flexible week to week in being able to cover shifts between the hours of 07:00 and 22:00, 07 days per week.
You will work quickly and calmly, ensuring
- That Service Level Agreements, Compliance, quality measures and other KPI´s in all contracts are met.
- Cover for dispatch when required (24/7 7day requirement)
- Eligibility criteria is managed locally and all other contractual requirements are adhered to
- Crews are deployed and active on work at all times (when in dispatch)
- The smooth rnning of the call centre
Duties and responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Ensuring all contractual requirements in terms of KPI’s are met on a daily basis
- Ensuring all crews are utilized in the best possible
- Ensuring optimal cooperation with Planning, Fleet and operations (dispatch)
- Ensuring contact is consistent with Site Managers and Station Managers to be able to ensure that all crews are actively deployed whilst on site at the hospital or station
- Ensuring cleric housekeeping is managed daily
- Call audits and booking audits to be managed locally
- Ensuring the call centre is managed and delivering the contractual KPIs
If this sounds like you, then apply now and become someone who makes a difference to people’s lives … starting with yours!
This vacancy may close early if the recruiting manager deems sufficient applications have been received. Therefore it is advised to complete your application as early as possible.