Full Time, 40 hours per week
£13 - £14 per hour dependent upon experience
About the job
As a business Falck UK Ambulance provides first class Patient Transport Services to NHS Trusts across the UK, at Falck we pride ourselves on being a ‘people helping people’ organisation. With this in mind, we want to attract people who share the same values and behaviours as we do, which are centred on being committed to care and going the extra mile.
About the Role
The Clincial Lead - Urgent Care is a key role to support clinical governance and crew development for our growing urgent care operation within our North West business.
You will provide clinical support for the regional registered CQC manager. You will be a great communicator and people’s person, being able recognise and develop training/mentor pathways for your teams personal and career development ensuring crew engagement and driving long term operational success.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a real passion for making a difference to people and communities.
- FREC4 Qualification or higher
- Excellent people’s management and leadership skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to develop staff through coaching and mentoring.
- Able to lead change from the front.
- Excellent communication skills
- Can contribute to operational learning to embed a culture of learning, continuous improvement and sharing knowledge.