Full Time, 38.5 hours per week, The shift times will be between 1000-0200 on 12 hour shift cycles
Non blue light – £10.30 per hour: Blue Light - £11.50 per hour
About the job
6 months fixed term with the possibility of extension
About the role
The post holder will be responsible for delivering urgent care transport not under emergency response for all doctor referrals working with NWAS. We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate a warm, positive, people focused attitude who will go above and beyond to make our patients feel comfortable and cared for.
- FREC 4 or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years driving experience.
- No more than 6 penalty points on your licence.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules
- Paid Falck Induction
- CPD Training
- Auto-enrolment onto our contributory workplace pension
- Vaccination Programme, Eye care VDU
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eligibility to join the Blue Light discount service
All of our employees are well trained, highly professional and dedicated to ensuring flawless and reliable service delivery. So, whether you are just entering the field or looking for a new challenge, we have some exceptional opportunities to build your career within our growing organisation.
As this is a frontline role, there will be a requirement to have the COVID vaccine if you have not already done so.