- Reports To
Head of Clinical Operations
Varying shift types
About the job
We are looking for qualified Emergency Care Assistants on a full time contract (4 on, 4 off rota) to deploy on our South East Coast Ambulance contract from Sevenoaks.
If you are passionate about patient care and wish to be part of a team rated as good in all areas by the CQC, please contact us!
Falck is a global leader in the provision of Emergency Ambulance services and as a ‘people helping people’ business we know that having the right team is essential to delivering our very high standards of patient care.
We provide high quality clinical care and are commissioned to operate by London Ambulance Service (LAS) and South East Coast Ambulance Service (SECAmb) deploying from Bow, Harrow and Sevenoaks.
About the role
The post holder will be responsible for driving or assisting on an emergency ambulance transporting sick, injured or convalescent patients. We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate a warm, positive, people focussed attitude who will go above and beyond to make our patients feel comfortable and cared for.
- Emergency Care Assistant Qualification
- Ambulance Emergency Driving Certificate
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules
- Referral Bonus
- CTL Support
- Paid Falck Induction
- CPD Training
- Company sick pay and holiday scheme eligibility
- Auto-enrolment onto our contributory workplace pension
- Vaccination Programme, Eye care VDU
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eligibility to join the Blue Light discount service
- Minimum of 3 years driving experience.
- No more than 3 penalty points on your licence.
- Offer of employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and driving licence check.
All of our employees are well trained, highly professional and dedicated to ensuring flawless and reliable service delivery. So whether you are just entering the field or looking for a new challenge, we have some exceptional opportunities to build your career within our growing organisation.
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact the recruitment team on 0207 510 4275 or by email for the attention of EMS Recruitment via recruitment-UK@falck.com.