Full -Time - 45hours per week
£24,000 per annum
About the job
Location: Bow, Harrow - London, Sevenoaks - Kent
We are looking for ambitious Emergency Care Assistants who strive for great responsibility and the possibility to have a vast impact on reaching our goals. You will be quality driven, clinically motivated and interested in further development.
What you can expect when working for Falck UK Ambulance:
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can deploy as quickly as possible and a dedicated training team that ensures you remain compliant to work.
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Further investments in quality training, equipment, and vehicles.
- Innovative equipment and technology from Europe and the United States.
- Clinically focused service headed by the Clinical Governance Team.
- Future opportunities with an ever-expanding Emergency Medical Service portfolio
- We offer an exciting and unique opportunity, in a fast-growing division, of a large worldwide organization.
With the right skills and personality, the Emergency Care Assistant will make a difference and become part of a company where a focus on innovation, excellence, and improvements is combined with a proud 100-year history of providing assistance every day - everywhere.
You will need to be accessible, competent, efficient, helpful and reliable. In order to apply for this role, you need a full UK manual car driving license with a minimum of 3 years driving experience. Please note we will consider applications with no more than 6 penalty points on your license. You will also need to have a blue light certificate and Emergency Care Assistant qualification (FREC3 & FREC 4)
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and Cover Letter stating your preferred location of work to firstname.lastname@example.org
For informal enquiries, please call our recruitment hotline on 07580436181 or send an email to email@example.com
Refer & Earn! Employee Referral Bonus Scheme Available.