Milton Keynes (travel to other sites will be required)
- Reports To
UK IT Service Delivery Manager
About the job
About the Role
Working within a blue light sector across the UK, we are looking for a strong, proactive IT professional.
As member of the Global IT team, you will be responsible for providing the business with hardware and application support to locations nationwide.
As the business’s local IT support function, you will be the face of Global IT. You will manage tasks assigned to your department from the centrally controlled Service Desk. It will be your responsibility to manage workload and prioritise tasks, accordingly. Demand will vary based on business impact. As such, travel will be required, with some cases at short notice and overnight stay. This role will require a flexible approach and should be considered when applying.
To be shortlisted for this role you must be able to evidence
- Minimum of three years relevant experience working in IT support
- CompTIA Network+ qualified or equivalent experience
- Technical knowledge and experience support MS Products such as Working 10/7, Office packages, 365, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams/Skype
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware and telephony
- 1st level Network experience
- Good communication skills in English
- Clean driving licence and use of own car
- Able to travel and work remotely
For more information about this role please read the job description attached to this advert
We look forward to receiving your application!