Split between London sites and Home as required
- Reports To
Full Time, 40 hours per week
About the job
As a business Falck UK Ambulance provides first class Patient Transport Services to NHS Trusts across the UK, at Falck we pride ourselves on being a ‘people helping people’ organisation. With this in mind, we want to attract people who share the same values and behaviours as we do, which are centred on being committed to care and going the extra mile.
About the Role
The Head of Resourcing & Retention leads the end-to-end resourcing & retention experience, providing talent acquisition & retention strategies and practical actions that are aligned directly with business objectives. To proactively identify, plan and meet the people needs of the business, with a focus on gaining and retaining the right talent, in order to serve our patients and improve business performance, in conjunction with managers and the rest of the People team as required.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a real passion for making a difference to people and communities.
- More than 5 years blue- and white-collar resourcing experience in a fast moving, dynamic and regulated environment
- Operated as a successful Resourcing professional ideally from an in-house environment, an RPO, vendor or a recruitment agency
- Understanding of successful operational resourcing and recruitment
- Demonstrates strong business/commercial approach and understanding of business needs
- Passionate about customer service with ability to articulate previous achievements through business deliverables
- Knowledge and experience of implementing best practice HR solutions to drive a high-performance culture
- Ability to establish professional credibility quickly
- Experience of coaching, influencing, and building strong working relationships with senior business leaders
- Excellent communication skills and ability to negotiate and influence effectively with all levels of an organisation
- Experience of working with senior leaders to identify, develop and retain talent
- Proven track record of operating in a complex working environment
- IT literate with experience of using applicant tracking and candidate relationship management systems
- Understanding of the NHS and its structure would be beneficial
- Lead by example of Falck values and culture