Admin and Support Services
Hospital & Patient Liaison - King's College Hospital
King's College Hospital - Camberwell
£21,411 Per Annum
About the job
Delivering first class Patient Transport Services to NHS Trusts and Ambulance Services across the UK, at Falck we pride ourselves on being a ‘people helping people’ organisation. With this in mind, we want to attract people who share the same values and behaviours as we do, which are centred on being reliable, customer focussed and going the extra mile.
We are looking for the right individual to join us as Hospital & Patient Liaison role at King’s College Hospital. This is a front line position where you will be dealing with patients and teams from the hospital, both face to face and over the phone. It is a very fast moving environment. Therefore, you will need to be able to keep calm under pressure, remain professional and think clearly when the service is busy.
You will need to have a pro-active can do attitude and a strong team ethos.
- Deal with queries from patients and Hospital Staff.
- Monitor the Cleric screens and work with Dispatch to ensure correct utilisation of crews and vehicles.
- General administration.
- Work with the Site Manager and provide regular updates regarding the Operation.
- Report any incidents following the correct company process.
- Highlight any staff shortages and resource issues.