- Reports To
Human Resources Operations Lead
Full Time: Monday-Friday and shift patterns will vary between, 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm, 10am-7pm.
£25,000 per annum
About the job
About the Role
This is an administrative role within the HR function supporting HR Centres of Excellence, Key Stakeholders, Colleagues and Applicants. This job role involves supporting all HR functions including Recruitment, Payroll and Training.
HR Administrators are the first point of contact for all HR query related matters. They are responsible for the successful maintenance of our HR systems, providing accurate information in accordance with policy and procedure and the requirements of regulatory standards.
Achievement of KPI performance and high-quality colleague experience feedback will be key measures of success in this position.
To be shortlisted for this role you must be able to evidence
- Strong administration skills.
- Reliable; must be able to work under pressure on own initiative.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office package.
- Ensure that statutory regulations and organizational policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Act in a manner consistent with legislation, policy and procedures in respect of equality and diversity.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to work effectively with colleagues at all levels.
- Be able to plan and organise own workload within tight timescales and to work to agreed objectives, while developing own knowledge and skills within the job role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with ability to produce accurate, concise records, reports and investigations to deadlines.
- Commitment and flexibility to meet business needs
- Ability to travel if appropriate to the task
- Evidence of sustained continuing professional development