Admin and Support Services
North West Operations and Client Relationship Manager
- Reports To
Chief Operating Officer
£36,000 - £38,000 pa dependent on experience
About the job
As a business Falck UK Ambulance provides first class Patient Transport Services to NHS Trusts across the UK, at Falck we pride ourselves on being a ‘people helping people’ organisation. With this in mind, we want to attract people who share the same values and behaviours as we do, which are centred on being committed to care and going the extra mile.
About the Role
The Operations and Client Relationship Manager is a new role within our North West business and will be accountable for the overall leadership and growth agenda for Falck across the region.
As a critical business role, you will have the overall responsibility for overseeing the successful delivery of our existing portfolio, maintaining positive client relationships and developing new business leads.
Working closely with the existing team and wider business functions you will need the skills and ability to motivate and lead the team from the front, manage multiple clients whilst always ensuring the patient remains at the centre of everything we do.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a real passion for making a difference to people and communities.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a fast-paced operational environment, ideally in logistics or healthcare environments
- Experience and natural ability to develop relationships through an empathic and listening approach
- Demonstrated ability to turn words into action through creation of well thought out and executed project plans
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and the ability to Influence stakeholders so activities are aligned and on track to deliver
- Process orientated approach to tasks, but with the ability to adapt to a more dynamic approach when the situation warrants
- Ability to provide and receive, convey and present complex information
- Strong IT skills, including the use of graphical tools to build basic communication outputs (posters, leaflets etc)