Contract Based - North Wembley (Imperial College Hospitals)
- Reports To
Operational Manager Responsible for Contract
About the job
This is an Operational position responsible for working closely with Strategic Workforce Planning and Dispatch to ensure the correct staff and vehicles are deployed to meet resourcing demand. Strong attention to detail and communication is key success factor to ensure policy and procedure and the requirements of regulatory standards are met.
Uploading a resource plan with the correct vehicle mix and ensuring absence is correctly captured on the Workforce Planning System are key measures of success in this position.
To be shortlisted for this role you must be able to evidence:
- Previous experience within a scheduling/workforce planning environment is essential for this role.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Positive and adaptable to short notice changes of workload priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to use and learn software platforms and all Microsoft Office applications.
- Conduct duties in accordance with Falck’s Winning Behaviours, working flexibly, collaboratively and inclusive.
- Appreciation of the need for a service lead support function.
- Knowledge of contracts and impact on service delivery processes and standards.
- Understanding of the NHS and its infrastructure and experience of working in similar environment.