- Reports To
Full Time - 45 hours per week
£40,000 per annum (pro-rata)
About the job
Various Locations: Bow, Harrow - London, Sevenoaks - Kent
We are currently seeking qualified HCPC registered Paramedics to join our Frontline team on a 6 Months Fixed Term Contract. Are you an enthusiastic and driven individual that thrives on a delivering high quality treatment and care for patients in the urgent environments? If so, then joining Falck UK Ambulance is the opportunity you have been looking for.
Our Paramedics are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can deploy as quickly as possible and a dedicated training team that ensures you remain compliant to work.
- Annualised Holiday Entitilement
- Ride to Work Schemes
- Auto-enrolment onto our contributory workplace pension
- Employee Assistance Programme.
Main duties and Responsibilities
- To provide a professional and caring service for all patients whilst in the care of Falck UK Ambulance Service Ltd.
- Use of the appropriate knowledge and skills in order to make professional judgements, whilst autonomously conducting the appropriate diagnostic procedures and treatments inline with the appropriate level of training and competency.
- Full UK manual car driving licence and certified blue light driving
- You will need demonstrable evidence of practice.
- You will be required to meet and work to the guidance of the HCPC Paramedics standard of proficiency, and Falck UK Ambulance Service Ltd policies and procedures.
- The ability to think and act quickly under pressure
For informal enquiries, please call our recruitment hotline on 0207 5104275 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer & Earn! Employee Referral Bonus Scheme Available.