About the job
Falck, the world’s leading emergency service provider, are now recruiting for a Patient Transport Hospital Manager. This is a front line role that will require you to drive the highest standards of care and quality from the front line team. It includes front desk management, which involves coaching the front desk team of about 5 staff to cover all enquiries and patient bookings and linking in with Control, developing new customer service ideas etc. Customer service skill is therefore an essential requirement to succeed in this role.
Another part of the role is to prevent incidents and issues. However, if they do occur, you will be required to investigate, understand and ensure they do not happen again. You will also be expected to build strong relationships with the on-site hospital teams and manage hospital behaviours that impact our service.
Key Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Participate at bed meetings
- Assess patients’ mobility
- Investigate patient incidents
- Contact patients who have been delayed
- Attend PALS meetings
- Undertake client surveys
- Work collaboratively with wards, Integrated Discharge teams, Health Safety Environment and Quality (HSEQ), Control team and other stakeholders.
- Understand hospital policies
- Support staff meetings
- Communicate incident trends
To be successful in this role, you should:
- Be able to drive the highest quality patient care
- Have an excellent relationship with the hospital teams
- Work under pressure and achieve targets in a challenging operational environment
- Have good IT skills
- Have strong influencing skills
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Be able to ensure statutory regulations and organisational policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be professional and have integrity towards clients and colleagues
- Be able to plan and organise own workload within tight timescales and set and work to agreed objectives.
Here at Falck Ambulance UK, we offer an exciting and unique opportunity in a fast-growing division of a global leader in its industry. In return, we provide an enhanced holiday entitlement, training opportunities, childcare vouchers, Ride to Work schemes, auto-enrolment onto our contributory workplace pension and entitlement to our Employee Assistance Programme.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV to the Recruitment Team at email@example.com