Admin and Support Services
Payroll Assistant (9 - 12 Months Maternity Cover)
Stratford (East London)
- Reports To
£28,000 per annum pro rata
About the job
As a business Falck UK Ambulance provides first class Patient Transport Services to NHS Trusts across the UK, and we pride ourselves with being a ‘people helping people’ organisation. With this in mind, we want to attract people who share the same values and behaviours as we do, which are centred on being committed to care and going the extra mile.
Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager and an active member of the HR team
- Support the Payroll Manager to complete the end to end payroll process within given timescales
- Respond proactively to address any pay queries / errors an provide great service to our colleagues
- Provide accurate data for RTI submissions to HMRC
- Maintain and update employee data for payroll processing
- Process employee data in order to comply with automatic pension enrolment processes and fulfill our legislative obligations
- Assist with third party supplier payments
- Deal with Payroll related quereies where required, escalating any issues as appropriate
To be shortlisted for this role you will need to demonstrate that you have the following skills / knowledge :
- Ability to work with statutory regulations and organisational policies and procedures
- To have continuously developed and updated own knowledge and skills within the job role and contribute to setting own work objectives.
- Work well within a team
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to work effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels both internally and externally.
- Strong organisation skills and able to plan own workload within tight timescales and to set and work to agreed objectives.
- Be a competent user of Excel and conversant with data analysis
Experience of using ADP is essential for this role.