Stratford - London
- Reports To
Head of Strategic Workforce Planning
£26,000 - £28,000 pa dependent upon experience
About the job
This is a position within our Strategic Workforce Planning Team, reporting daily to the Operations Manager. This role requires a strong communicator who has the ability to work cohesively with cross functional stakeholders. You will be responsible for maintaining the 7 day resourcing plan and through short term analysis, identify any risk to deployment levels, escalating as appropriate and identifying solutions.
To be shortlisted for this role you must be able to evidence:
- Previous experience working within scheduling / resource planning environment is essential for this role.
- Strong ability to absorb data from variety of sources to solve problems and ensure that it is managed correctly, escalating where necessary.
- Excellent communication skill
- Advanced attention to detail.
- Ability to use and learn software platforms and all Microsoft
- Positive and adaptable to short notice changes of workload priorities.
- Appreciation of the need for a service lead support function.
- Conduct duties in accordance with Falck’s Winning Behaviours, working flexibly, collaboratively and inclusive.