Admin and Support Services
Strategic Resource Planning System Maintenance Analyst
- Reports To
Head of Strategic Workforce Planning
About the job
This is a position within our Strategic Workforce Planning Department and requires a competent and experienced person who has programme management expertise and experience of delivering change projects.
As the programme SME, the core enabler for securing operational improvements within Workforce Planning will be maximising the opportunities within our Workforce Planning Solution and ensuring adherance to workforce planning processes that operate alongside the programme.
To be shortlisted for this role you must be able to evidence:
- Previous experience in working with Workforce Planning or supply chain optimisation software, with use of advanced Workforce Planning solutions is essential for this role.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to Influence stakeholders so activities are aligned and on track to deliver
- Advanced attention to detail.
- Ability to provide and receive, convey and present complex information.
- Ability to use and learn software platforms and all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work within a team collaboratively.
- Appreciation of the need for a service lead support function
- Knowledge of contracts and impact on service delivery processes and standards.
- Ability to produce accurate, concise records, reports and investigations within deadlines.
- Understanding of the NHS and its infrastructure and experience of working in similar environment.
- Conduct duties in accordance with Falck’s Winning Behaviours and working flexibility, collaboratively and inclusive.