- Reports To
Nights- 7pm to 7am (4 on 4 off shifts) 42 Hours Per Week
£19,984 per annum.
About the job
Falck is a global leader in the provision of Emergency Ambulance and Patient Transport Services. We are excited to offer the role of Vehicle Make Ready Operative to join our team based at Sevenoaks.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has risen for the role of Vehicle Make Ready Operative within Falck UK Ambulance Services. As one of our Vehicle Make Ready Operatives, you will cover a wide range of duties ensuring our ambulances are fully serviceable and ready to deploy to our service needs.
- Preparing ambulances for operational duty by ensuring they are cleaned and stocked inline with local SOPs.
- Vehicle deep cleans internally and externally, and refuelling ambulances when required.
- Complete visual inspections and function tests of medical equipment and devices. Removing and logging any unserviceable equipment inline with company SOPs and cleaning of medical equipment and devices inline with SOPs
- Using the Fleet management system to audit medical equipment against the asset register to confirm locality of equipment. Correct and report any discrepancies to the Station Manager.
- To assist and complete (as designated by the SM) the ordering of medical consumables and restock storeroom with delivered orders, assist in any storeroom stock takes.
- To assist the Station Manager with administrative duties relating to the smooth running of the Station.
- To work in line with the company's cleaning policy to maintain a clean station environment.
- To complete the daily, weekly and monthly station cleaning documentation in accordance with the responsibilities assigned by the Station Manager.
The successful candidate will be self motivated, process driven with a dynamic approach the requirements who is able to work well under pressure to ensure deadlines are met, strong team player and must hold a full valid UK manual driving licence with less than 6 penalty points.
What We Offer
Flexible work schedules
Ride to Work schemes
Enhanced holiday entitlement
Auto-enrolment onto our contributory workplace pension
Entitlement to our Employee Assistance Programme